If Athena were all grown up into a real web site, she would want to be just like WickedlyChic.com. Updated daily with chief editor Liz Nonnemacher of Chicago at the helm, the site tagline is “Independent Shopping for the Wickedly Fashionable.” Liz is an indie fashion expert, and her mission in life is to get women out of the mall and into the wildly fashionable world of independent designers. As Liz says: “I knew that there had to be others out there like myself who were tired of seeing the same big-box stores in every town in the U.S. We help women whiz through a world of fashion that they never knew existed.” Now that’s wicked.
- Athena at Home
- Athena Wants You!
- Budget Athena
- Domestic Goddess
- Fashionista Files
- Food is Good
- Goddess-Sanctioned Pastimes
- Going green
- Good Works
- Green gardening
- Music for Beautiful People
- Now Looky Here
- Practical Fashionista
- The Artists
- The Real Stuff
- Totally handmade
- Vintage, Recycled and Retro
- Worldly women
- Writing is Good
- The very best brownies ... ever
- North American Smocking: The easy and elegant way to gather
- Bold rings, necklaces and bracelets are big this year
- My Haute Couture Sewing Class: The Sly Slip Stitch
- Baked chicken with homemade stuffing: Yum!
- Marni World
- Marilyn is One Hot Jazz Bombshell
- Yoga Union: Iyengar Yoga and Scoliosis
- My Voodoo Love Affair with My Spice Cabinet
- Okay ... So What Is Etsy and Why Is It So Much Fun?
affordable art artists baking budget style cooking Designer Designers diy DIY fashion DIY style Fall '08 Fall 2009 fashion fashion trends Fashion Week food haute couture sewing techniques indie indie artists indie fashion indie jewelry indie products indie publishing indie writers jewelry music Music for Beautiful People poetry Project Runway projects recycled Recycled and Retro recycled clothes recycled products retro Retro fashion sewing shopping Spring '09 style tips tricks Vintage Writing
9958611 Athena at Home Athena Wants You! Baubles Budget Athena Domestic Goddess Fashionista Files Food is Good Goddess-Sanctioned Pastimes Going green Good Works Green gardening Music for Beautiful People Now Looky Here Practical Fashionista The Artists The Real Stuff Totally handmade Vintage, Recycled and Retro Worldly women Writing is Good